Chocolate Trifle with Brownies and Toffee
Layered cubed brownies, bits of toffee, chocolate pudding, and cool whip. Most excellent dessert!
Large mixing bowls
- 1 Box of family size brownie mix check the box for any additional ingredients you may need to make the brownies.
- 1 12 oz bag of milk chocolate chips
- 2 Boxes of chocolate instant pudding mix 5.9 oz each
- 5 cups Milk
- 2 Large containers of Cool Whip
LAYERS AND TOPPINGS
- 1 8 oz bag of toffee bits and pieces
- ½-1 cup m&m candies, crushed oreos, or your favorite candy Optional
Pour the brownie mix into a large mixing bowl, add the chocolate chips to the brownie mix. Follow the directions and add any additional ingredients called for on the box. Best to use a 9x13 pan and bake for about 25 minutes. Cool and then cut into 1-inch squares.
In a large bowl, blend the pudding mix and the milk for about 2 minutes. A wire whisk works well for this step. Then fold in about 3 cups of cool whip.
Begin to layer about ½ the brownies in the bottom of a large trifle bowl, half of the pudding mixture, about ½ cup toffee bits and pieces, and a layer of cool whip. Repeat with another layer. Top with remaining toffee bits and pieces.
Add additional candy toppings, if desired. Cover and store in the refrigerator at least overnight.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 69kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 48mg | Potassium: 135mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 177IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 115mg | Iron: 1mg